Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Big Family Outing


Here I am again...kihkihkih....
This time, I want to share about my family outing about last week...

3rd & 4th December 2011
Actually, our vacation was started with the planning to go to my sis wedding...(kenduri sebelah lelaki..hehe)which is held at Kajang....that time, it was flood 1/3 area at Kajang...luckily their house are not one of flood victims....so, the ceremony were still on as planned.....
By coincidence 'Jom Heboh' were held also on that day at Stadium Bukit Jalil...so my family decide to go there...but first of all, all of us go back to our accommodation at YIC, Cheras to change our clothes n pray for while....
After a few minutes...everyone ready to go...we juz use the LRT coz it safe the time and the easiest transportation to go to stadium....we reach at that a bit late..it is about 5.30 PM...but we still happy and easilly attracted with all the stuff at the booth....all of us go on seperate ways n promise to gather back after 2 hours...n for me I'm used to walked alone...haha..so I decided to have walk by myself...after an hour the weather changed a little ... the sky getting dark and stronger winds comes...n then comes the drizzle...so I call my lil sis to met her n looking for shelter from the wet...as promised we are all gather back when the times up....then we juz go back again...
When the night coming by....a few of us n of course the eldest go to the downtown at the veledrom since it is not so far from our accomodation....unfortunately, that day was a weekand....there are a lot of people coming here...and it was pretty hard to parked the car....at least we going round n round about 30 minutes...it was very unlucky...as a result we are going back bit early....plus all us also still tired coz of activity in the day...also there are already a planned for tomorrow!!!
So that morning we wake up as usuall...and my 2nd sis planned to treat all of us breakfast at kedai mamak...yum yum...^^....today schedule after having our breakfast...next destination we will go to Pusat Sains Negara then Royale Club Selangor....
B'coz of my family have many children...that's why I give an opinion to go to PSN....at my age now...eventhough it is sounds rare to come to that kind of place...i think it's quite okey....sometimes went to the place like that bring back my childhood memory....feels like being kid back.....hehehe....plus...it's free for entry...unless u wanna enter to special exhibition...then u need to pay for the tickets....like us...we went to the dinosours exhibition...I thought it will be a huge hall way...unfortunately...it's not like what I'm imagine....





Then, the next place...juz next to Pusat Sains Negara....here we come Royale Club Selangor..why choose this club????coz my sis n her husband have a membership here.....first of all, we've met my brother-in-law...n he treat us lunch there....as usually if he treat us lunch...it's never failed me....hahaha....n I make sure not having to much rice...coz we will have verity dishes...n of course n absolutely delicious....what we waiting for....all the dishes already in front of us....ATTACK!!!!!!haha....as a result I ate not only my tummy full...it is over the limit...hahhaha....after eating everyone get some rest for a while....then my sis ask...there a place for bowling....to the adults of course they don't want have a swim on the pool....coz u have to ware swimming suit....so, the adults went to bowling while the rest of the children playing at the pool including me, my lil bro, my 2nd sis n her husband.....about hour n a half we complete the swim....then all of us gather at bowling place...n have some tea....n the time past by it's the time for us go back to Perak....nice family trip...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment